Sprucing-up the Loo (Sally) - Sept 3rd/4th


Rough night hardly slept. At one point I was quite cold. Have decided to take a blanket to bed tonight

Went on my bike to the local SuperU to get a few bits and bobs. They only have large loaves, so popped in a boulangerie on the way back. Some might say a fool hardy move as I bought a very naughty cake - layers of chocolate on a crumbly base. Dee lish ous. Well worth a day’s calorific intake.

Decided to start decorating the loo. The window, although it has a fantastic view, is surrounded by some grotty/nasty insulating tape. The tape had got to go.

Listened to some French CD lessons, read my kindle and did some exercise After dinner, that’s right I then went for a walk. Ouch! I felt as though I had something sticking in my big toe. Couldn’t see anything.

So to bed.

You know the drill by now - up, at ‘em and breakfast.

Cracked on with the loo and though I say it myself it is a vast improvement. The only thing I would change is probably the down pipe from the cistern.

 
CD lesson, reading and exercise. Same routine, sorry getting boring.

Spoke to Andy then to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Woodworm & Sawdust - August 23, 2018