Sad Memories (Sally) - Sept 1st


I dreamt a lot, strange dreams.


Decided to pop into the newsagents for bread because our fave boulangerie supplies his stock. You do pay a little bit more though, but it is worth knowing for when you are feeling lazy!

Doors looked o.k, I thought they may look patchy. Gave them a coat of paint. I am quite pleased. Will wait until tomorrow before I decide if they need another coat. Also started to clear the study ready for sanding.


The day seemed to go quickly and I swear things take a lot longer to do than you expect.

I went very tired in the afternoon and tried to have a snooze, I failed.

After dinner I went for a walk and made a ‘phone call to Andy.

On a sad note, it is a year since the passing of my eldest sister - Suzzanne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Woodworm & Sawdust - August 23, 2018