Laying the Floor (Sally) - Aug 29th


Being Andy’s penultimate day we decided to get all our jobs done so we can have tomorrow off.

Up and at em, croissants for breakfast.

Andy laid the flooring in the lounge area - wow, a huge improvement. Why does it look easy in the ads? One man can lay a floor the size of a football pitch in a couple of hours! Dream on. Another backbreaking job. Not good for Andy since because of his dodgy knee.




















I did some detail painting on the shutters. (I put shitters and luckily spotted my error, would have meant something completely different), I also did some ironing. I would like to say that I helped Andy, but I wasn’t doing much. Whilst Andy finished his floor laying I made a very nice pasta dish, Andy said so too. Not just blowing my own trumpet.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Woodworm & Sawdust - August 23, 2018