Last Full Day (Sally) Sept 13th


Last full day to get things done.

I finished painting the wooden beams in our bedroom. Why did we choose black? Now need to touch up the white paint. Enough said.



Did some tidying/prep work for leaving.

After having a shower and dinner, I went for a walk into the village. I deposited a small bag of rubbish in one of the bins, so it isn’t lying around the house for two weeks. Treated myself to an ice cream, not impressed, only two flavours to choose from and I found the vanilla bland. Didn’t fancy the Roquefort though.

I haven’t mentioned Andy lately. Yes, we ‘phone and Skype everyday. I look forward to seeing him tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Rain Upsets Plans, 13 - 18 Sept.