Flying Home (the other Home) (Sally) - Sept 14th


Home to England. Up early and spent the morning tidying up. Didn’t bother covering everything because coming back in a couple of weeks (turned out to be three weeks because Andy got his dates wrong).

Turned off the water, electricity and headed out to catch the 13:05 bus. Said goodbye to the neighbours and told them that Andy and myself would be back in couple of weeks.

Got to the end of the road and turned back, just to check I had locked the doors!

Bus was punctual. I managed to ask which stop was best to get a taxi to the airport. Jumped in a taxi and headed to the airport. I was a little bit early. Had a coffee and croissant. One of the nicest croissants I have had whilst on this trip.

Flight delayed by half an hour.

Andy met me at the airport. Very kind of him.

That evening we went to the local restaurant.

Back Soon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Rain Upsets Plans, 13 - 18 Sept.