Unemployed and Overworked (May/June 2018)

Well, I've done it. Resigned. There were a few things I wasn't happy with at work so I've taken the nuclear option. Hoping to get back into contracting (IT) but not until July at he earliest as I've taken the opportunity to come back to Uzerche for a 17 days  (Sally is joining me for week 2) and then, after a week at home, I am off to Arizona for eight days- so that is June accounted for.

This post is a holding statement really, as I am trying to preserve the phone's limited data allowance. Rest assured, however, that I'll provide a mammoth update on my return, telling you all about our adventures, trials, tribulations and, hopefully, triumphs.

The trialls and tribulation started on the drive down and involved an 6 hour journey taking 14 hours and costing over 1000 Euros more than planned - but you'll have to wait to hear the gory details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Rain Upsets Plans, 13 - 18 Sept.