Sally Arrives - Nice Pizza and Bloody Brirtish - Saturday, June 9th, 2018


Sally arrives today so the order of the day is a general tidy up and finish the vacuuming – 3 hours soon go and then hit the shower, get changed and off to Limoges airport. I arrive 10 minutes before the plane, which is on time. Sally debarks and gives me a wave, 15 minutes later she has cleared Passport Control – incredibly quick for Limoge, believe me.

A 50-minute drive home and we pop in Intermarche to do a shop and then we get a pair of pizzas from an ‘Artisan’ pizza kiosk I had noticed a few days ago – very nice they were too.

After consuming the pizzas and a couple of bieres, I gave Sally a tour of the work done and then we settled down for the evening.

Tomorrow the plan is to visit one of the may Brocantes (think car-boot sales) in the area – we’ve chosen the one at Malmort as it seems at least twice as large as the others we had considered (at Tulle and Brive).

The only real occurrence of note was that we got talking to a local ex-pat in Intermarche – and then couldn’t get rid of her. I think both Sally and I were worried that she would be following us throughout our shop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Receipt of Compromise & Diagnostics Reports (Feb 2018)

Last Few Days - Parting Gifts, 11 - 15 Oct.

Rain Upsets Plans, 13 - 18 Sept.